As you already know, the iPhone X features new touch gestures to perform any action that we want due to the fact that the Home button was removed from this new phone. The truth is that we could actually perform a lot of functions, multitasking being one of them. This is why the people at Cupertino have created two alternatives that will allow us to use multitasking on the iPhone X in a simple way, and you will know how to do it if you keep on reading.
Although it is true that using multitasking on the iPhone X has become a fairly simple task to perform thanks to the new tactile gestures, said gestures do not make it easy to do it immediately.
Accessing the iPhone X’s multitasking quickly
As we previously mentioned, there are two ways to access the iPhone X’s multitasking. In order for you to choose which one you feel most comfortable with, we will mention the available options to do this from your phone. The only thing you need to do is to follow these steps to use the official gesture:
- The first thing to do is to swipe your finger from the bottom of your iPhone X’s display.
- After doing the previous step, wait briefly.
- Then, the multitasking interface will appear on screen.
Now, if you want to use a touch gesture to access the iPhone X’s multitasking in a much faster way, you must follow these small steps:
- First, swipe your finger from the top and slightly to the left of your iPhone X’s display.
- Then, and after doing the previous step, the multitasking interface will be displayed.
This can make us realize that getting access to this feature by using one of the two gestures that we mentioned before is really easy, you just will have to get used to one of them. Which one of these two options to access the iPhone X’s multitasking is your favorite? Let us know your answer in the comments section. We will be waiting!